Stand Strong Tour FAQs
- e1mboldened in their faith;
- e2quipped with a biblical worldview;
- e3ngaged in winning their sphere of influence for Christ.
- Young Christians (middle & high school, college aged & beyond) looking for answers
- Parent(s) and grandparents who need further strengthening
- Leaders who desire further equipping
Alex and Jason have joined forces to help build stronger Christians and churches, not rip them off. That being said, Alex and Jason have established a cost arrangement that is very reasonable.
- Friday Evening & Saturday - 6:30pm - 9:30pm (Fri.) & 9am-1pm (Sat.)
- COST: $6,000
- Sunday Morning Service(s)
- COST: Honorarium
- Community Leadership Breakfast/Lunch – Friday
- COST: No Extra Charge
Due to the limited dates of the STAND STRONG tour, there is a $1500 nonrefundable deposit to secure your weekend event with us.
Travel expenses are separate and vary by location.
The STAND STRONG tour is based on six uniquely different series of systematic teachings that provide Christians, young and old, with a proper and holistic understanding of Christianity, as well as in the Christian life reflected in marriage, parenting, work, education, and in the culture we live.
A standard TOUR is Friday evening and half day on Saturday.
- Friday Night – 6:30pm-9:30pm & Saturday – 9:00am-1:00pm (lunch is optional)
An extended weekend includes Sunday morning services.
But we want you to know that the STAND STRONG tour is flexible and willing to work to meet your church needs and schedule.
No doubt Christians have questions. But are they getting any solid answers?
Especially when it comes to our young people?
THE STAND STRONG TOUR specializes in this.
Alex and Jason bring a natural balance between addressing the questions, struggles and doubts within the church, while responding to the objections (that oppose Christianity) outside the church.
Each session taught by Alex and Jason brings with it passion for God’s truth and a motivation to make truth claims clear and compelling. There is no compromising the content, but a rigorous pursuit to equip Christians and teach them how to share and engage lost people in the world.
To do this, THE STAND STRONG TOUR has six uniquely different weekend series that a church can choose from. If your church wants to strengthen the faith of college students, we can do that! If you want to take couples through a fun and engaging, yet challenging marriage series, we can do that to! Whatever it is, THE STAND STRONG TOUR covers a wide-range of subjects within Christianity, while addressing issues that Christians need to know and know how to answer.
No matter what your church is going through or where it’s located, the TOUR has something the people at your church need to hear.
STAND STRONG in Your FAMILY
A weekend packed with clear bible teaching on marriage and family. A fun and engaging series that covers many of the pressing matters that comes with marriage, raising kids (both young old), and everything in between.
Messages for this Tour:
- "The Foundation of Marriage"
- "Building Bridges for a Better Marriage"
- "Duty Calls: The Roles, Responsibilities, & Rewards of Dads and Moms"
- "Stress Less: Parenting - The Most Dangerous Job on Earth"
- "The 21 Toughest Questions Your Kids Will Ask About God & Christianity"
- "Leaving a Legacy By Living Christ at Home"
- "God & Truth Exist, Absolutely!"
- "Can I Be Certain the Bible is Really True?"
- "Why I Believe in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ"
- "5 Things That Distinguish Jesus Christ From Anyone Else Who Ever Lived"
- "The Core: Gaining Insight Into the Truths of Christianity"
- "10 Most Common Objections to Christianity"
- "A Time to Lead & a Time to Rest"
- "Life Lessons from Genesis and Joseph"
- "Finding that Co-Laborer in Christ"
- "Momentum: Setting Vision, Building Mission"
- "War of the Worldviews: Standing Boldly for Christ in the Culture"
- "Investing in the Next Generation"
- "What Are My Rights at Work?"
- "Business is Mission"
- "Christ, Co-Workers & the Corporate Culture"
- "The Marketplace: Where Ideas & Beliefs Intersect"
- "Making Disciples at Work"
- "7 Essential Steps to Starting & Expanding a Bible Group at Work"
- "What You Will Hear Your Freshman Year"
- "STAND: The 6 Core Truths of Christianity" -Which you must know for an unshakeable faith!
- "From God to Us: How We Got the Bible"
- "I'm Confused: Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, & the Gay Gospel"
- "Inside the Mind of the Skeptic"
- "The Raging War of Ideas: How to Take Back Our Faith, Family & Country"
- "Whose Truth & Values are True?"
- "What Should I Do?: Purpose, Interests, & the Will of God"
- "Answers For Atheists and Skeptics: How to Have an Intelligent Conversation About God with Those who Have Doubts"
- "One Nation Under God: How Christianity Influenced the Development of America" (2 Parts)
- "Abortion: America's Holocaust"
- "The Raging War of Ideas: How to Take Back Our Faith, Family & Country" (3 Parts)
- "A Christian Response to Islam"
- "War of the Worldviews: Understanding and Responding to Belief Systems That Compete for the Soul of Our Culture"
- 2 wireless microphone ear sets
- Projector and/or TV screens for laptop presentation and video • Podium for laptop
- Audio plug to run out of the laptop
- Extra power supply
- Tech/AV person
- Alex and Jason will do sound check and setup prior to event